The best way to prepare for your entrepreneurial journey
Building blocks of ELD
The ELD experience
Masterclasses on highly relevant topics to learn mindsets, best practices, and insights
Tightly knit community
Whether you’re fundraising, finding co-founders, hiring talent, or validating business ideas, this is the right place to find help.
Access to seasoned founders & industry leaders
Tune in for panels and fireside chats with successful CEOs and VCs from India’s startup ecosystem like Kunal Shah (CRED), Lalit Keshre (Groww), Harsha (Swiggy) etc
Participate and develop relationships with like-minded entrepreneurs to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network
Gain tactical, on-demand advice that you can immediately apply to your startup. Get paired with peers and expand your network
Frequently asked questions
This is for you, if
- You are an early founder (idea to seed stage), having raised under $1M, OR you are a pre-idea founder, actively exploring one or more ideas with the intent to start in the next 6 months
- You have a growth mindset (can demonstrate having proactively sought out learning opportunities) and collaborative spirit (seek to engage actively with peers and mentors)
This is NOT for you, if
- You’re unable to commit the time and effort required (signup ONLY if you’re prepared to put in the work)
- You are looking for cookie-cutter/tactical tools, rather than building long-term mindsets
- You are looking for networking avenues, not learning and community
This is for you, if
More than 100 members are part of the ELD community. Many have started their companies, raised venture capital, and feel more confident in navigating their entrepreneurial journey.
Clarity for building a successful company
This network is the most engaged, thoughtful, and meaningful network I’ve encountered so far.
Founder, YOSO Media
The programming is very well curated. From master classes to in person workshops to fireside chat with founders and VCs to habit circles, ELD has provided many opportunities for professional and personal growth.